Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Still in Tennessee


I haven't updated this lately because . . . well, there just hasn't been anything newsworthy to post--nothing going on but WORK. I usually spend part of every day cleaning and waxing our RV/house . . . I'm about finished with it. We've been having problems with a pair of Eastern Bluebirds--though they're beautiful and fun to watch, they were "roosting" on our ladder. After a thorough scrubbing, I covered the ladder with plastic about a month ago. Then they would just sit on the fence and dive-bomb the windows. Today I removed the plastic, finished waxing, and wound thread around the ladder. So far, that seems to be working!


This IS some news . . . here's me and my new "do" . . . !


Above is how it looked when I came home yesterday . . . . .

And this is how I hurriedly fixed it this morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive