We also had guest singer, Linda, who sang a wonderful ROCKY TOP!!!! (GO VOLS!)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Another Fun Time at Betty's!
Wendell's friend Dave--fellow Navy retiree, local resident, mean guitar player and member of several bands--came to play at Betty's RV Park tonight.
The band--I regret I didn't get the name of the gentleman on the left, but he was a great singer . . . Dave is in the middle and Judy Bailey on the right. They played and sang a great mix of country and Cajun songs.
Judy Bailey is so very talented! Always "on the edge of stardom," she was nominated as one of the Top 5 New Female Vocalists of the Year in 1981, recorded with Moe Bandy, and is also a writer. As soon as she started singing, we knew we were fortunate to have her perform for us here at Betty's RV Park! You can check out her story: http://www.myspace.com/judybaileyspace

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like these!!
Post a Comment