Monday, October 24, 2011

Meyer Chili Supper






We made a quick trip to Keokuk, Iowa, to attend the annual Meyer Family Chili Supper this past weekend.  It was great seeing my dad and everyone again.


 
My dad had 3 families (wives) .. . I have two older brothers and four younger brothers (2) and sisters (2)!  The oldest is 77 and the youngest is 56.

Group shot with spouses and others, but still not everyone.


Brother Bob and wife Betty.









Brother Bill and wife Pat.
















Me and Wendell.





 Sister Judy and husband Jim.













Brother Ron and wife Mary.  (Thank you for hosting this great event again!!)

Sister Pat and friend Suresh.


Brother Kenny and wife Dorothy.

Dad with Ron & Mary's children (Beth & Carl) and Carl's son Aidyn.


Beth and Justin.  (Thank you Beth for getting pics with my camera!)

Bob & Anna (Bill & Pat's son and wife.)

We got some great pictures, but I regret that we missed so many.  Each family's picture would have been nice; also there were some late arrivals that I missed entirely--too busy eating, visiting, and enjoying!!  For those who couldn't make it, we missed you!!




1 comment:

GailNRick said...

You and Wendall look great! I hope you're feeling well, too!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive